Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dying my Hair a crazy color?

Ok so i want to dye my hair a really wacky color like pink, green, blue, purple, whatever, but i dont know where i can do it. I have dark brown hair and eyebrows, and brown eyes. I only wnat to do it for a month or at most just over summer break (almost three months) adn my skin will be tan then. Im 14 and my mom is fine with it, as long as i pay. If possible id like to dye it at home cause it'll be cheaper, but if i hav to i'll go somewhere.



When u answer this question please keep in mind EVERYTHING that i said.



Dying my Hair a crazy color?

i don't think you can do those colors to dark brown.



you can always strip a streak of your hair and do the kool aid thing. Have a ball. I am almost 60 and I did all the colors and shapes imaginable- it was fun but hell on the hair- but it grows out!



Dying my Hair a crazy color?

Dont do it, you will regret it. But if you HAVE to, Use koolaid it works like magic. GoodLuck!



Dying my Hair a crazy color?

Im a little confused on wat the question is. You should dye your hair watever color uthink will go best. If you have a ivillzge membership they have a game where you can upload your picture an try diff hair colors. its reall kool. try it.



Dying my Hair a crazy color?

Beauty supply stores are starting to carry wacky colors in semi-permanent dyes now. Semi-permanent colors wash out after about 6-8 washes as it just coats the hairs strand. Straightening it will fade the dye more quickly because of the heat and will tend to dry the ends drastically. Make sure to get a good leave-in conditioner. You can also use a color enhancer to make the color stronger over the brown. Just be careful - they stain your skin %26amp; surfaces if you drip. Sea Breeze will usually take it off. You must also keep in mind that, when you're ready to go back to a regular color, it may take a while as the color will stain your hair for a while.



Dying my Hair a crazy color?

Just like for colour hair spray. It is like a paint you may need two coasts for it to cover your hair.



Or buy cottenwool and wrap your hair in that. One of my friends I believe did that to make her hair brown and kind of stright



Try supermarket and costum shop.



Dying my Hair a crazy color?

what would look cool is purple on the bottom and pink on the top. you can part it and probly do it yourself.



Dying my Hair a crazy color?

If you go to a beauty store you can find semi permenanty dyes that are reasonably priced. If this is your first time doing this i suggest just doing streaks of whichever wild and crazy color you chose, because its probably going to be quite a shock! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union