Friday, November 27, 2009

Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

Okay so my natural hair color is dark brown, and my eyes are dark brown/reddish. I've dyed my hair 328947 colors, red, highlights, black, pink, blue...



Me as redhead:



http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/a...



Highlights and curly ( my hair is naturally straight on roots and curly on end)



http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/a...



Dark Brown



http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/a...



Purpleish



http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/a...



Most recent pic



http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/a...



I've been thinking about dyeing it this way:



http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/a...



or any other color.. which color would fit me best? %26gt;_%26lt;



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

I think that dark brown hair complainants your skin tone the best. But brown hair can be boring, so many you should leave your hair the color it is now and try bleaching pieces in your bottom most layer and dying them funky color or leaving them blond. I think that dark brown looks good against your olive skin, but I don't think you want just the typical brown hair. Maybe you should try adding extensions, you could buy them in a variety of colors, and they are easy to glue/pin in. The hair and supplies are all available at your local beauty supply. (such as sallys, or west coast) Good luck!



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

I like the color u were thinkin of, but I also like the redhead one!!!!!



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

wow i feel sorry for your hair...



now to answer your question



i like the last pic, i love the color



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

Dark brown Most deff.



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

stay away from the rainbow colors... they were out 10 years ago. Remember just because they are sold doesn't mean they are still in style. Yes the last picture is nice.... and bold I like it and you don't look like a stuffed animal



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

i really like that color that u want to dye it



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

I really like it the way your going to dye it. And the hairstyle would perfectly match you.



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

i like the red one and the one u want to do , but how about a lighter brown with a bold honey highlight??!!! but i like the one u wanna do anyway!



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

i really like the last one, the way you are thinking about doing it. i think it would look good on you.



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

Fer sure the purple!



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

The way your thinking of coloring it I like. If you bleach out sections, you could even put a temp, funky color over them. Or do more than one color of chunks, one lighter one darker or whatever you like.



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

its spelled "dying" and i think the way your thinking or dying is nice.



or you could leave it alone.



that red looked terrible though



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

i like the color u wanted to dye it and i think a brown/black



color would look good too



i think the 3rd pic looked really really good



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

You seemed to have dyed it every color, why are you asking?



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

I thought the red looked cool. Seemed to fit your look better. But if you want to do it that way, try it, why not, you can always change it again.



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

I love the red...but you have a face that any color goes good with so do what u feel u want



Should I dye my hair...? [pics]?

I love the purple!!!



But the one you want to dye it is good to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union