Friday, November 27, 2009

I have dyed my hair deep red with loreal hair colourant?

I think it it a perm (mix two bottles together) off the shelf dye which i have been using for the past 18 months every 8 weeks. My hair is naturally dark between a dark brown and a black and i would like to go back to being brown with some bleached highlights. I had a strand test done by the hair dresser (not my usual hair saloon) and this came out pink. How will i be able to do this? i dont want to wait till it all grows out as my hair is rather long and i will be covered in grey at the top.



Any advice would really be appreciated.



I have dyed my hair deep red with loreal hair colourant?

As long as you don't care about the health of your hair you can do a bleach shampoo cap (this would lighten the hair as much as possible.. you'll get a crazy color out of this but it's going to lighten it enough to be able to put a beautiful brown on your hair) after that has processed shampooed and dried. the stylist should go back through and do the highlight.. the highlight will be a golden blonde and not a light blonde. Red is the hardest color to get out of your hair and hardest to keep in your hair as well. Your hair will be damaged so you'll need to purchase some products for damaged hair that can be found here http://www.the411onhair.com/damaged-hair... and beware this is NOT going to be cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union