Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair streaks + dye?

Im thinking of getting clip in brightly coloured hair streaks to put under my current hair.



Quite like this (but i think hers may be dyed permanantly)



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rhpnus%26amp;...



My hair is light to dark brown, although may be getting dyed a darker brown.



which bright colours (such as pink,blue,red etc) would suit my hair well?



thanks :]



Hair streaks + dye?

You said you have "light to dark brown" hair, and I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I'll give you my best answer. The lighter your hair is, I'd say pink and red would be nice colors, but for darker brown, I recently saw a awesome combination. They're not really all 'bright' colors, but purple, red, turqoise, and pink go really well in dark brown hair. (Or atleast from what I've seen...) I hope that helps! :)



Hair streaks + dye?

hey i have dark brwn hair with a hint of auburn in it u can only see it in the sun and i have red-violet high lights in it. and it looks awesome if u already planning on dying ur hair and u wanna but in pink or red clips go for a dark auburn but if you want to use the blue ones go for black straight black cuz it has a slight blue tint to it it'll compliment the streaks better



Hair streaks + dye?

pink and orange would go well with a dark hazel-brown colors or any warm colors like that



Hair streaks + dye?

cool. i go wit pink, and baby blue, and sheer gold. theyre cutee=].

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union