Saturday, November 28, 2009

Your hair?

I'd love to know...



What is your hair colour %26amp; style NOW



AND



What is your favourite past hair colour %26amp; style?



At the moment, I have a big fairy floss pink quiff and the rest of my hair is black (teased but pinned back so I have a high crown).



My favourite hair on myself so far has been an exaggerated blonde victory curl at the front and fiery red 50's curls (I mixed 3 colours to get this right... it was such high maintenance but looked fantastic!).



Your hair?

I have a shaggy cut with full bangs and it's reddish brown, and about tw and a half inches past my shoulders. I'm going to cut it (the back, probably) to above my shoulders, and dye it either strawberry blonde or golden brown soon.



My favorite PAST hair was all one length, with sideswept bangs, dyed purple with black underneath.



I've had so many different hairstyles...



Your hair?

mmm.



right now i'm bleach blonde.



buuut,



yer hair sounds adorable. =]



my favorite was probably when i had layers everywhere and i spiked it up in the back.



Your hair?

my hair color is... reddish brown



its pinned back in a poof



my fave was prob..........



idk!



your hair sounds really cool



Your hair?

I've always loved brunette hair, currently mine is long with layers.



Your hair?

At the moment I'm back to my original colour of honey blonde after being dark chocolate brown with bangs and then platinum blonde.



Definitely the dark hair was great, it really makes my eyes pop and I'm going darker in a couple of days.



Good question! I'd love to see the red 50's curls :)



Your hair?

Well, compared to yours my mid-length reddish-brunette is very simple. My favorite has been brunette and I also like auburn. My hair is naturally curly but I always wear it straight and down.



Your hair?

My hair is really sleek dark brown hair above my shoulders, wish I didnt chop it off, it use to almost be past my shoulders I was on alot of meds. so I kind of made a rational decistion, i guess



Your hair?

okayy.



WELL...



right now..



my hair is black and Dark Browwwn.



with a little purple somewhee in there..



and they style...



is SIMILAR to this...



http://i10.tinypic.com/7xaztwg.jpg



XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union