Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Help with my hair! please.?

my natural hair color is a light brown. i hate it. i have been blonde before, also a bad choice. right now my hair is a dark burgendy red, with black streaks. i want to go all over black, and do the tips of my hair washable colors, ex(one week pink, the next neon green, next blue) etc. my mom says that she will never allow my hair to be all over black. :[ she says this because:



1. im to young for such a dark color



2. it will be to harsh on my lightish skin



but on my side, i have blue eyes, and i love how having dark hair makes them look. and the bright colors i want to put at the ends of my hair will look better with black, then another color.



i dont know what it will take to convince her. please help me out if you can. :]



thanks.



Help with my hair! please.?

I hate to say if but i agree with your mom. But for different reasons then her's.



1. Once you go black there is no going back. The only way to get you hair to a lighter color, would be to do a procedure called a soap-cap or color remover over and over and over to get you hair to a normal shade and then you would need to fill in what pigment you had lost and then color it to a even shade. And dont think this happenes in one shot it will take visit after visit to the salon to get your hair looking good again.



And if you dont want to do all that, then when your hair grow out to you natural light brown color it will look awful with the contrasting black.



Think about it befor you go threw with it.



Help with my hair! please.?

The likelyhood of you winning this arguement is slim. You could try explaining that the dark colors bring out your eyes better. I don't see where hair color could be so important though. She doesn't want you looking a LOT older with the dark hair and you prolly look ridiculous with dark hair if you ask her. She's mamma and mamma is a tough one to win anything like this against. Hope you're doing as well and paying as much attention to your studies as you are your hair :)



Help with my hair! please.?

okay. so for one, never do box coloring yourself. my hair is normally light brown too, so i wanted it a little bit darker, so i dyed it medium brown. then i decided it was time for a change, so i made it dark dark brown--WHICH WAS A HUGE MISTAKE!! not only did it make me look Gothic, but also made me look very pale!! i usually go tanning, but i decided not to go this month, and i look disgusting!! I'm getting highlights VERY soon to help the color look lighter, and I'm starting tanning again. DON'T DO IT! black is probably the worst color to dye hair..do something like dark-ish to medium brown, and then get red and dark blonde highlights. now that would be pretty. trust me on this.



Although, if you have a VERY dark skin tone, it might work, but i wouldn't recommend it.



this is just my opinion though, you don't have to listen.



Help with my hair! please.?

i have natural jet black hair , so why dont you try a light black, or a super dark brown and to tone it down you can put caramel highlets, or red highlets not the tips, its WAYYY to goth.



Help with my hair! please.?

How about just the underneath the dark color? And maybe instead of black use the darkest dark brown. Just that slight difference will be not nearly as harsh on your skin. No one will notice it is not black unless you tell them. Also, try using the clip in color extension pieces. All that color is very tough on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union