Saturday, November 28, 2009

HELP! i need to convince my parents to let me wear my clip in colored hair extensions in...?

okay well i live in california. i wear clip in colored hair extensions over my natural black hair. the colors are blue, purple, pink, and green. i will be traveling to Guatemala to visit my family (grandma, aunts, cousins etc.) for two weeks. i REALLY want to be able to wear them in Guatemala but my parents have asked me take them off before i go to the airport and leave. so they dont want me to be seen with colored hair by my family i guess. ill be traveling with my mom. i really want to wear the colored hair extensions. can you help me? thanks.



HELP! i need to convince my parents to let me wear my clip in colored hair extensions in...?

Can't you for once, please your parents? Do it for them, so you don't put more stress for the Holidays ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union