Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

I have had the same color hair forever and i am ready for a change. I was thinking a light brown. Would that look good on me? I have a pic that you can look at. I am the one in the pink. I know it looks like my hair is dark but i think that its the lighting b/c i really have strawberry blonde hair. Thanks! =)



http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/i...



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

i think light brown would work really well for you. maybe an auburn color. i dont think a darker color would be to harsh either, bc youre eyebrows are dark, you could pull it off



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

i love ur hair color..!!! %26lt;3333



infact.. i have blonde streaking.. :p



nd im thinkin i shud dye my hair blonde..................hmmm..



lol :p



but if u really want to dye it, make it red (not too dark), brunnette, or copper



its gonna luk awesome..



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

I Think You'd Look Good With A Brown Hair Color.



Like Dark Brown.



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

They actually have something called a reverse highlight where they can put light brown highlights in your hair instead of blond. I also think you would look great with some really blond highlights just a few to frame your face, ask them to make them look natural like the sun made them lighter.



Then when the fall comes you can go darker.



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

A light brown or medium ash blonde would look good on you...or you can just find something to remove brassiness (strawberry) and be left with a nice blonde, which is what it ACTAULLy looks like in the picture, blonde looks very nice on you!



Take it from me, you look young, so don't mess with dyes and highlights too much, especially anything more than 2 shades lighter or darker, it changes your hair color forever and also makes your hair really dry



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

i think u should dye your hair,a shade of dark brown,it will look soo hott on u !! trust me!



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

your hair is already pretty but if you want a change i would go with light brown



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

well... ther is no one in pink.. but im guessing u mean with the pink purse..lol.



anyways.



i love ur haircolor!. i think light brown would look good on u too



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

why try to change so much you are how you are chnge it if you want



Should i dye my hair? Pic. =)?

yup!!!! I think u should get brown..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union