Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair.......?

How should I wear my hair for my sister's communion? I have light brown shoulder length hair. I am wearing a brite pink green and light blue lily peasant skirt and a light blue top, also light blue eye shadow....ideas? (i'm 13)



My hair.......?

oooh. pertty. yo should either staighten it, curl it loosley, or wear it in a messy bun.



My hair.......?

Curls always work!! Try banana curls.



My hair.......?

i think you ought to straighten it and flip out the bottom.



My hair.......?

Try pulling back the top section of hair and use either a curling iron or rollers to make loose waves at the bottom. Or, for more ideas, feel free to email me. Hope this helps :)



My hair.......?

You can:



-Straighten it and part it on the side.



-Straighten it and putt the top part back. ( the part above you forhead)



-Crunch it. Get your hair wet, and put hairspray in it. Start by grabbing you hair at the bottom and pushing it to your head, after you do this for awale, it should become wavy.



-NO PONYTAIL.



Good luck!



My hair.......?

ok..i have some cute ways you could do...



i don't know what this is called but it is so pretty..



1.pull ur bains back from ur head and grad just a tinsie weensie piece of hair on each side..



2.than make sure their is no bumps.



3.tie ur hair and wolaa..



next..crimping ur hair



1.take a shower



2.put ur hair in a towel for about 5 minutes.



3.take the towel down



4.put all different braids in ur hair



5.leave them in over night



6.take it down when u wake up or whenever.



7.Do not brush ur hair!



8.Brush it with ur fingers..



hoped i helped



My hair.......?

Maybe curl with a med iron. Then take a barrette and pull back the front so it is half up and half down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union