Thursday, June 17, 2010

Boring brown hair....?

I have dark brown hair, that is my natural color. I am getting bored with it but i dont want to dye it a completly different color because it is too much work and i dont want a different color.



I was thinking highlights or chunky streaks. I want something funky, unique and fun. Any ideas?



please include pictures!!!!!



also i was thinking of getting one pink streak, how would i do that? do hair salons do that?



thanks!!!!



Boring brown hair....?

Hair extensions are good ways to change your hair colour without actually dying it..



and yes hair salons do, do one streak of hair dye, my friend has two streaks of blue in her hair at the front and it looks so cool! + her hair is dark brown too :)



Boring brown hair....?

I have brown hair too, brown is beautiful, I would never change my hair color for any thing. I recently got blue highlights and once they wash out I'm going to get pink highlights. I love the contrast of colors on dark hair. A friend of mine just got pink low lights it looks really good too. You could also do your tips. Hair salons will do anything you ant them to as long as price is no object. I usually do my hair myself or a friend of mine does it. I experiment with my hair a lot and I can tell you from experience, brown hair may seem boring but it's an awsome color.



Boring brown hair....?

i'd say to spruce up brown hair highlights is your way to go. do colors such as gold or chestnut highlights. and if youre going to do a pink streak either do a chunk in front or a few underneath in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union