Thursday, June 17, 2010

OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

Hey guys, I have a blonde flash in my hair which has been coloured, red, blue, pink etc and is now a purpley pink. i am 18 , white, and so my hair is smooth not course. Stupidly, i just tried to dye the flash blonde again (with a permanent colour) and it is now blonde with a really light pink tinge to it, how do i get rid of this, commercial remedies and home remedies (its late so ALL the shops are closed!) please!!! thanks guys!!



OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

Cut it. Get it over with.



OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

I hear that head and shoulders dandruff shampoo will fade the permanent color but i dont know if it will get rid of it all.



Dont be afraid to use most of the bottle



OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

I accidentally dyed my blonde hair pink once (I was going for red) and was told rubbing baby oil in my hair then washing it would help it fade. It did seem to work, but I don't remember how long the color was supposed to last in the first place (it may have been less permanent than your pink), and I didn't dye over top of it. But it's simple enough that it can't hurt to try - good luck!



OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

You could try a treatment of Chamomile to lighten the hair (lemon juice in hot water also works). You will require several treatments to lighten the hair so that the pink will disappear.



For one treatment choose up to 3 essential oils, use five drops of each essential oil to two tablespoons of carrier oil (long hair will require more).



Warm the blended oils by placing the container in a bowl of boiling water, then massage into the scalp.



Wrap with a hot towel, leave for 15 minutes, and then shampoo as normal.



(As an Aromatherapist, I recommend chamomile, lavender %26amp; lemon essential oils, Chamomile %26amp; Lemon will lighten and Lavender will treat the damage caused by the constant colouring treatments. With Sunflower or Sweet Almond carrier oil, if you are not allergic to nuts, if you are, I suggest Grapeseed or Jojoba.)



NB: tablespoon of carrier oil is 15ml



If you wish you can use a home-made shampoo:



You will need:



15ml base shampoo (plain or coconut, obtained from major drugstores ie. Boots, Superdrug, Lloyds chemist etc).



Add 3 drops of chamomile



3 drops of lemon



3 drops of lavender



Replace the cap and shake the bottle. Then shampoo as normal (it will not lather as much a a commercial shampoo but will do the job.)



You can do the same with a base conditioner also if you desire.



You can buy good quality essential oils %26amp; carrier oils on-line at www.eartharoma.com his prices are very reasonable, the quality is great and he only uses 100% organic produce. He's also an ethical trader.



OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

Hi if you have tried washing it over and over again then you will just have to wait till tomorrow. Unless you have a Tesco store that is open 24 hours. It doesnt matter wheather your hair is smooth or course because your hair is bleached to get the blonde streak that make that piece of hair course anyway so it will take ages to fade out, and it a pain in the backside to go over with bleach as it has no colour but the pink to lighten. the only other way is to try and disguise it underneath your other hair with a clip and see how that goes until you can get another colour sorted



OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

try using head n shoulders it s trips the colour outta your hair so leave it on it for a while and then rinse. keep doing so til u get the desired effect.



i dyed my hair black and this worked wonders for me.



OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

well my advice would be to leave it alone and go to the hairdressers asap and have a consulation with a colourist.



If you keep messing with it your going to damage your hair, beyond repair and then you'll have to wait till it grows out.



OK, so my hair again...how do i remove all traces of semi-permanent hair colours?

try using head and shoulders shampoo - or vosene, these have chemicals in them that help strip the colours back out without being to harsh



its that or bleach the blonde flash again



or do what i done when my pink faded - go purple :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union