Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair color :)?

I decided not to dye my ahir brown and get blonde highlights :) ive decided to dye my hair dark dark brown and put hot pink,blue,and purple thin highlights on my side swept bangs...Then on the other side i am gunna put 3 highlights just going down(colorful also) WOO!lmao what do u think.Be honest.But this is the kinda person i am =]



Hair color :)?

If that is the kinda person you are, then go for it! =)



Hair color :)?

I think it can look awesome if you are already pretty. But if you are overcompensating for something its going to look weird.



Hair color :)?

sounds cute and......unique. but i wouldnt do it. but im sure it looks good on you lol =D



Hair color :)?

sounds very fun and unique!



Hair color :)?

i wouldn't like it as much but i think it will be very fun and cool. it sounds very unique and cool to me i think you should definitely do it.



Hair color :)?

Go for it! It's just hair!



You can always cut it, shave it, or put it under a hat if you don't like it!



Hair color :)?

Sounds cute. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union