Sunday, June 20, 2010

Make up and Hair?

Ok. I have tan skin. I have dark brown hair and eyes. My lips are naturally pink nude lips. I have a a oval face. What color make up wpuld look good on me. I usually wear brown and gold. But i need the colors and brands and prices. And what should I do with my hair. I usually wear it down. Help Please



Make up and Hair?

Purples would look good with your skin tone and greens/olives. If your gonna do purples, keep your lips toned tone with nude colors, if your gonna do olive eye shadow, brighten up your lips with a shade of red. A trick to avoid looking like a street walker, is if your gonna brighten up your eyes, tone down the lips, if your gonna brighten up your lips tone down the eyes... only focus on one area to brighten up if your not gonna walk down the red carpet!



Make up and Hair?

it all depends. i don't know.



Quick tip:



never were two dramatic colors. if you were blue eye shadow, where natural lipstick.



if you wear brown, try brown lipstick. it looks very sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union