Sunday, June 20, 2010

Good hair-dye color?

I have very dark brown hair and very pale skin...a mix between pink and olive. My eyebrows are very dark. What color hair dye would look good on me? Also, would any sort of bangs look good on me? Here's a reference:



http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/arth...



Yeah, I'm pretty young. This question is for fun and for later. :o Thank you!



Good hair-dye color?

Caramel highlights would suit you great.....I wouldn't do straight across bands, that would make your face to small, and you would lose your best features "your eyes" Instead try a side sweep bang........(its an angle bang for short going gradually longer) or a "C" shape bang, whicj is also cut to the side, but "carves" around your face.....Very nice



Also a sexy long shag would be nice for you........Lots of layers, lots of texture....still not losing the length



Hairstylist/Colorist



Good hair-dye color?

You look great as is



Good hair-dye color?

I think it looks great now, but if you really want a change go with a slightly warmer color. Maybe like a honey or maple color!



Good hair-dye color?

probably a lighter brown i think would look great on u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union