Thursday, June 17, 2010

Make up for light green eyes/pale skin/black hair?

I'm wanting to experiment with some make up that would bring out my best feautures...but im not sure what colours would go back with my colouring. I can pull of dark colours because even though I have pale skin and dark hair, it doesn't look gothic because I have sort of yellowish undertones to my skin like an Asian (I'm not asian tho! strangely enough) rather than pink, and also black is my natural hair colour. I also have really light yellowish green eyes. Thanks for your help!



Make up for light green eyes/pale skin/black hair?

When i think of green eyes, i think of lilac, and violet eye shadows or liner. I've read many times that purple tones enhance green eyes nicely. Golden shadows would probably be nice as well. : ). good luck!



Make up for light green eyes/pale skin/black hair?

I don't know about makeup, but you sound hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union