Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair style / colour change?

Im looking for a hair colour and style change...i've had my hair highlighted blonde, all over blonde, mahogany red, bright pink tips, black and everything in between lol, my hair colour is currently (my natural) dark brown (with natural red undertones) I have fair, pale skin, med brown eyebrows (much lighter than my hair colour) and blue eyes....any suggestions? Any ideas would be good, as long as its reasonably low maintanence (I don't mind buying certain products or going to the salon for touch ups every 6-8 weeks) and no crazy colours like blue or pink, im done with those lol....look forward to hearing your ideas, please post a pic with your suggestion so I can get a better idea, thanks alot.



ooh also, if you want to suggest a new cut / style that would be good too, I have an oval face, and hair is currently about 5 inches past my shoulders with layers (naturally very thick and curly, although I straighten it) am very open-minded so all ideas welcome, thaaanks



Hair style / colour change?

Since you are done with wild colors, why not just dye your hair light brown (it will then match your eyebrows), cut a few inches off and keep it curly (some people would die to have curly hair...) Since your hair is naturally curly it would be low maintenance too. This may not sound like a huge change, but I'm sure it will greatly change your look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union