Sunday, June 20, 2010

A few questions about me, and my hair ?

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h50/xo...



http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h50/xo...



i want some pink highlights at just the ends of my hair, layered and angeled, and side swept bangs .. should i do that ? and also, so you think iam pretty ? kaay. thanks =]



A few questions about me, and my hair ?

I love the idea of highlights at the ends of your hair. Side swept bangs and layers would look nice with your face shape.



You need to smile more and try making your eyebrows thicker. But other than that, you're pretty. =]



A few questions about me, and my hair ?

Yes, you are pretty. I would said go for it, its your hair, and it would be cute since its summer time.. Do what makes you feel good about yourself! Good Luck!



A few questions about me, and my hair ?

girl your really pretty!!:) i'd say you can pull off that hair, definitly:) your hair is gorgeous already!



A few questions about me, and my hair ?

Yeh you are really pretty :)! That would look great on you. Your long hair really suits you so I dont think you should cut it any shorter. But apart from that it will look great.



A few questions about me, and my hair ?

Yes, you're pretty. I think the side swept bangs are great but I'd say go for dark natural-red highlights, those look great on dark hair.



If you really like the pink that would look good too, it just depends on if you dress up for formal things often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union