Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you have an unatural hair color, what is it and what are the other ones that you've had?

(Semi-perminent and temporary count too!)



Blue(current, And I LOVE IT!)



Black



Green



Red (red red)



Red(the natural kind)



Purple/pink



Gray(Halloween)



Dirty Blonde(my natural hair color)



Bright Blonde (unnatural)



hopefully more to come!



If you have an unatural hair color, what is it and what are the other ones that you've had?

For about 2 years now, I have been dying my hair unnatural colors. October was the last time that I bleached my hair, so the portion that I can dye is growing out. My hair is currently its natural color (black with a few errant white hairs) at the roots and green everywhere else.



My hair colors during this period of funky colors have included:



purple



electric blue with atomic pink bangs



atomic pink



iguana green



flame colored - a mix of blood red and bright as f*$k yellow...sort of looked like the Heat Miser from the Christmas cartoon "The Year Without a Santa Claus".



blood red



platinum blonde



pillar box red



If you have an unatural hair color, what is it and what are the other ones that you've had?

The only permanent one I've ever done is deep red...not a natural hue.



Temporarily, I've done gray (for a musical), blood red and white (football game), and green (for Halloween).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union