Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scene hair - what colors?

This is my hair right now:



http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/xR...



Kinda short, lots of bang, black.



Now I was wondering if dying your bangs was totally out for scene kids.



I know coon tails are in but I'd look terrible with it.



I was thinking dying my bangs pink, but I have noo idea if dying your hair multiply colors are out now.



I was also wondering if I were to bleach my bangs, would that look good too?



What colors would look good, where to dye it are the questions I need answers for.



Or should I just leave my hair the way it is?



Thanks%26lt;3



Scene hair - what colors?

This is what my daughter's opinion is and she calls herself a "scene professional"



Her friends do pink to the underside of their bangs and she thinks its pretty cute. And she says you'd look good with pink streak bangs too, because your pretty just as you are.



Scene hair - what colors?

Aww your hair so cute



And I just love your eye makeup



Your gorgeous ! xD



But i think redish pink streaks would be awesome but can be a bit risky depending on what shade and how much you want of it.



If you dont want to go as risky then go with a darker brown witch should look pretty sweet. Only do streaks or high lights.



Ohh and also I think you should keep the bangs the shortness/ longnest they are they are perfect. But try considering to grow.. your hair a little bit longer it would be awesomee .



Scene hair - what colors?

Dye your bangs pink!



Too many people have bleached bangs! Be different, be unique!



By the way your very pretty. =]



Scene hair - what colors?

"in" "out" you cares? Do what you like and if someone else doesn't like it tell them to kiss your ***.



Scene hair - what colors?

Why does it matter what's in or what's out? That's the last thing that should matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union