Sunday, June 20, 2010

What color should I dye my hair? Also which is the best boxed hair dye?

I have short strawberry blond hair. I am fair skin with a pink undertone and have blue green eyes. I was looking for a new hair color and did know if anyone knew what colors I should go with? Thanks!



What color should I dye my hair? Also which is the best boxed hair dye?

Don't do anything! Strawberry Blonde is cute and RARE!



What color should I dye my hair? Also which is the best boxed hair dye?

Leave your hair color alone. When you dye it, you have to keep doing it or you end up with a line when your hair grows out. It also ends up costing you a lot of money over time. Learn to like the way God made you and you will be more content in life.



What color should I dye my hair? Also which is the best boxed hair dye?

Try a chestnut color, it's got some red in it but it's mostly brown and it will look great with your blue green eyes.



Since you already have strawberry blonde hair color, the red's already there...a little bit anyway. Try a semi-permanent color, though, so you won't have to live with it forever if you don't like it. Nutrisse and Balsam have some good products that don't tear your hair up.



What color should I dye my hair? Also which is the best boxed hair dye?

I like l'oreal feria because it has built in highlites. If you rhair is strawberry blond, you don't want to go too dark because it won't match your face color.



What color should I dye my hair? Also which is the best boxed hair dye?

your hair is your business, but i also think you should keep the color you have, strawberry blond is great and a lot of people pay buckets of money trying to duplicate that color!



also, you don't want your hair to have a chemical dependency, it's very expensive - i know, my mom makes me color my hair (she's 73) - she doesn't want me to look older than her!



What color should I dye my hair? Also which is the best boxed hair dye?

Try highlighting your hair instead of dying it. When you highlight it looks a lot better than dying because you'll have a variety of blended tones in your hair rather than just one flat color. Maybe try a red that's darker than your natural tone, and/or some light brown. Also, when you highlight, they fade more naturally so you can let them grow out if you want.



What color should I dye my hair? Also which is the best boxed hair dye?

hey i reckon u should dye ur hair light blonde,it wouldnt make ur skin as light and it would go with your eyes



p.s dont even think about goin brunette u would look like caspa the ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union