Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help deciding on a senior banquet and/or prom hair-do!?

I have blond, medium-length hair, layered with bangs. Both dresses are pink, and I'm just looking for something different to do with my hair.



Every year for prom or some dance I just curl my hair or pin it back. Also, I do everything myself, instead of paying for a stylist to do it for me, especially since I don't know what I want. However, I'm fully willing to make an exception and go all out if I can merely come up with the "perfect style." I always try to do all the searches for "prom hair" and never really come up with anything practical.



The dress for banquet is more designer elegant type of dress, while the prom dress is hot pink with sequins all over. Any suggestions would be completely excellent!



Thanks so much!



I need help deciding on a senior banquet and/or prom hair-do!?

check out these sites for great pics:



hairstyleswatch.com



brides.com



beautifulhairstyles.com



hairpedia.com



hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union