Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Questions!?

I have the light blond hair color on this chart.



http://www.bodyofgrace.com/art/Herbavita...



I want to streak my hair for my birthday. I was thinking pink, dark blue, or purple. What do you think? My hair is short. Right above my shoulders. Also, where should i streak it. Everywhere, under my hair, tips? My hair is all one length.



Thanks for the help!



Hair Questions!?

i think getting the tips of your hair died like a dark purple or dark blue would look amazing.



it would give you that edgy look i think your going for.



Hair Questions!?

maybe



Hair Questions!?

Streak it professionally, they will be able to tell you exactly where you should get it streaked and what colour would suit your hair



Hair Questions!?

do pink streaks underneath or on the ends! it will look really good with your hair color and compliment your present hair color without too drastic of a change



Hair Questions!?

dont do it !! and if you do do it, go to a hairdressers and get it done properly, its too easy to mess these kinda things up and not so easy to fix !



Hair Questions!?

go get ur streaks professionally done

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union